Professional Video Editor (NLE) European Stylein 3 days, with 4 revisions
I live in the Netherlands and I don't do typical Pakistani style video editing.
I work on a variety of productions including:
• short clips;
• facebook, youtube, instaggram videos;
• music videos;
• corporate training videos;
• videohive After effect template editing.
• conversion of any format.
I will do the following
• receive a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
• assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
• inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer;
• digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
• creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
Additional tasks include:
• overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing;
• experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements;
• suggesting or selecting music.
I can also carry out online editing duties which involve finalising technical aspects such as correcting faulty footage, grading and colouring, and adding special effects.